They are actual questions we have received by email.
The treatment is simple and comfortable, and may resemble the sensation of a deep tissue massage. The practitioner uses a treatment applicator that is placed on the skin in slow, concentrated motions.
A treatment course of 3-5 sessions is recommended for optimal results, however response to treatment vary from person to person. Your practitioner will be able to establish a proper treatment guideline that suits your profile.
You will see results after the VERY FIRST treatment. You will have fewer hairs and they will be finer and weaker. Your skin will be smoother and your hair pores less visible. The results will become more impressive with each successive treatment.
Facial and body contouring treatments require 20-30 minute sessions, skin tightening treatments require 20 minutes sessions.
Assuming all guidelines and precautions are followed, there are no adverse effects involved. The ReactionTM system is simple and completely safe to use and was designed with maximum comfort in mind. Skin temperature evaluations are performed at every phase during the treatment and the skin tightening procedure is built with an integrated cooling system.
A treatment course of 4-8 sessions is recommended for optimal results; however it is important to keep in mind that response to treatment vary from person to person, as do the results. Your practitioner will be able to establish a proper treatment guideline that suits your profile
The skin tightening treatments are suitable for areas of the face and neck such as the jowls, cheeks, brows, and decollete. The treatment is also suitable for the treatment of stretch marks on various zones of the body such as the underarm, calves and hips.
Multi-channel mode allows the practitioner to treat the specific body site by applying three distinct RF treatment modes that vary in penetration depth, plus a fourth dimension – multi-channel mode – that delivers deeper heating, broader dermal penetration and precision targeting to maximize treatment efficacy for unsurpassed results.
There is absolutely no downtime. Patients can return to their daily routine immediately after the session.
Before you visit, make sure you read the following:
- No tweezing , waxing or depilatory creams for at least three weeks prior to treatment. Shaving is okay; however, please do not shave for at least two days before you come to our office for treatment: we need to see where the hair is located.
- Laser treatments are not effective for white, grey, red or light blonde hairs. These types of hairs are not treat able with laser.
- We do not treat pregnant women.
- The day of your appointment, please do not apply any type of cream or lotion to the area which is going to be treated.
- We offer per treatment fees as well as package options at a 15% DISCOUNT on laser hair removal packages. Please contact us for more information.